University Entrance qualifications for EU citizens or bilateral ageements

If you are a citizen of one of the EU member states or of a country with a bilateral agreement, you can enrol in a university in Spain under the same conditions as Spanish students who have passed their university entrance exams if your qualifications also grant you entrance to a university in your home country. You may register to take the specific phase of the university entrance exams before obtaining the qualifications certifying that you are eligible for university studies in your home country.

Education systems: European Union member states, Switzerland, China, Island, Norway, Liechtenstein, European or International Baccalaureate.

Please check with the Spanish National University for Distance Education (UNED) for more information on requirements for your country. More information can be found at:

​More information can be found at UNED:

Telephone +34 91 398 66 12

E-mail address: